1. Be responsible for the initial document inspection and document management
2. Perform activities to ensure customs clearance is made on time and efficiently
3. Provide analysis and assistance in import - export business
4. Be responsible for the communication between various government and non government organs on points of custom clearance and import-export tasks.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Logistics or other business related field of study
2.Fluent in English and local languages.
3.Knowledge of logistics and international trade, should be well familiarized with Ethiopian customs regulation and procedures.
4. Work experience in Ethiopian customs commission is preferable.
5. Age: 30-40
How to Apply:
All qualified applicants can send their updated CV and Cover letter to [email protected] within 6 working days.
N.B. Applicants need to mention the position they are applying for on the subject line of their email. Applications which do not follow this procedure, will not be considered.