Safe Zone Warehouse PLC manages a warehouse located in Ethiopian Airlines Cargo facility. A number of courier companies are expected to use the warehouse for parcels and packages processing pending customs clearance. Core activity is receiving and giving parcels to respective owners and companies and also storing in organized manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- Data encoding
- Registration and documentation
- Inventory and report compilation
- Filing and Summarizing
- Accounting, finance and related activities
- Willingness to participate in every activity required to fulfill the company goals
- Willing to learn new things and propose new ideas
- Timely and accurate communications with co-workers and supervisor
- We expect immediate availability for the job for selected candidate.
Education and Experience
- BA in Accounting
- 2 to 6 years experience
- Logistics or Warehouse management experience is a plus
- Addis Ababa
How to apply
Applicants need to send their complete CV and documents to [email protected]
Application is only by email.
This vacancy is urgent, screening starts as soon as the vacancy is open. We suggest you to send us your CV immediately.