Safe Zone Warehouse PLC manages a warehouse located in Ethiopian Airlines Cargo facility. A number of courier companies are expected to use the warehouse for parcels and packages processing pending customs clearance. Core activity is receiving and giving parcels to respective owners and companies and also storing in organized manner. Safe zone will have 5 to 10 employees in a 265 meter square of warehouse.
Duties and responsibilities
- Overseeing the warehouse operations
- Follow up contracts and deals regarding Safe Zone Warehouse PLC
- Document preparations and composing letters on behalf of the company
- Representing the company in day to day activities.
- Conducting all expected managerial works.
- Summarizing and reporting to founders
- Carrying out day to day management works.
- Willingness to participate in every activity required to fulfill the company goals
- Willing to learn new things and propose new ideas
- Timely and accurate communications with founders, partners and customs
- Willing to asses rules and regulations in the business areas and provide input to the companies daily operations.
- We expect immediate availability for the job for selected candidate.
Education and Experience
- BA/MA Degree in Accounting or Management
- At least 10 years of experience out of which 5 years in managerial position
- Logistics or Warehouse management experience is a plus
- Addis Ababa
How to apply
Applicants need to send their complete CV and documents to [email protected]
Application is only by email.
This vacancy is urgent, screening starts as soon as the vacancy is open. We suggest you to send us your CV immediately.