- Company: Ethiopian Heritage Trust
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting / Finance Jobs in Ethiopia
The Administration and finance service Head is responsible to plan, coordinate, directs and control the overall financial and Administration activities of the Trust; ensure that the financial transactions are properly implemented & timely recorded as per the basic accounting principles, policies and procedures; prepare periodic financial statements.
Manage a human resource activity which includes planning, recruitment, placement, transfer, promotion, termination& other personnel matters.
Required qualifications & experience : BA Degree in Accounting
Experience: 6 years and above progressively responsible experience in NGO
Required skill & knowledge
- Basic computer skill including different data processing and analyzing applications.
- Knowledge with budget development planning and delivering results on time.
- Training in IPSAS, Peachtree accounting and Asset valuation are mandatory
- Ability to work independently and in team in stressful conditions and meet deadline.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Amharic and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
Work place : Addis Ababa