|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (FSCE)|
|Phone||:||011- 8-33-39-26 / 011- 8-33-39-28|
|Job Title||:||Administration & Finance Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, August 16, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Thursday, August 22, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (FSCE)
Position: Administration & Finance Officer
• The Administration &Finance Officer is responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising financial, human and material resource, general services and logistics of the Area Program Office. She/he provides effective and efficient support and advice to the Area Program Office Manager and other team members on financial, human and material resources and administrative policies and issues, the labour laws and regulations as required.
How to Apply
• Closing Date: August 22, 2019
• Women applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Delivery address:
• Postal: Forum on Sustainable Child Empowerment (HQ) P.O Box, 9562. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Hand delivery address: FSCE, HQ, Yeka Sub city Gurd Shola near to Beshale Hotel, Ten sisters NGO Building 5th floor, Tel: 011- 8-33-39-26 / 011- 8-33-39-28
• Education: BA/Diploma (10+3) in Accounting
• Experience: 2/4 years of relevant work experience of which at least one year working in administration and finance position.
• Integrated knowledge and understanding of financial, human and material resources concepts, practices, systems, and procedures;
• Good knowledge and skills in planning, organizational, analytical and decision making skills;
• Computer proficiency (word processing, spreadsheets and Peachtree Accounting);
• Ability to communicate effectively with FSCE staff and stakeholders and promote a culture of team work and positive working relationship to successfully implementation
• Excellent /Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
• Firm belief in teamwork, gender equality, sensitivity to HIV/AIDS.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||N/A|