Purpose of the position:
To manage financial and administrative activities of the AP following the organization’s policies and procedures.
Major Responsibilities :
- Prepare complete, accurate and timely AP financial/grant reports and submit to the AP manager, other internal and external stakeholders as per WVE financial manual
- Ensure proper approval for all payment requests in accordance with WVE authorization limit
- Handles all bank matters including bank signatories, bank reconciliation and bank deposits
- Ensure AP projects financial data processing and keep all accounts are current and up-to-date
- Review payroll preparation for Community Development (CDWs) and casual workers and effect timely payment for the same
- Review business & travel advance requests & ensure timely settlement
- Involve in budget preparation, cash flow analysis, budget management and control in collaboration with program staff.
- Coordinate the pre-audit preparation for the AP internal, local external and Global Center (GC) audit and ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- Engage in maintaining monthly and annual fixed asset inventory register of the AP and ensure timely submission to CPO
- Handle cash request and management to ensure APs month end cash balance according to the APs target low (i.e.1.12 of the AP’s annual budget) and request fuel coupon as per the need
- Engage in and ensure that appropriate tools like Coaching For Performance (CFP) and mentoring, etc are practiced within the department to enhance smooth staff relations and accountability;
- Review and submit insurance data related to community workers, vehicle, motor cycle to CPO and annual insurance survey data to National Office for timely annual insurance renewal
- Follow-up and ensure purchased items of the AP at HO and CPO are collected as per the requested date of delivery
- Advice the AP Manager on Financial and Administrative Issues.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Qualification required: BA Accounting and Finance
- Experience: 2 - 4 years
- Preferred: MBA, ACCA, CPA related fields
- Technical Training qualifications required: Excellent computer skills in Excel & Sun-systems software
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Office-based
- Travel: 20% Domestic/international travel is required.
- On call: 20%
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to fill the employment application form (you can get this form from ) and email by stating the position you are applying on the subject line of your email on or before the closing date of this announcement to [email protected] and or via .
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.
Note: We do not receive hard copies