- Company: HST Consulting PLC
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Addis Ababa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ethiopia
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, reports and analytical reviews, as necessary.
- Prepare work papers which record and summarise audit procedures performed and ensure that working paper are files have approved firm guidelines.
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets.
- Keep the manager updated on any issues arising from the assignment.
- Assist with departmental administration tasks such as filing and updating of client files.
- BA degree Accounting and Finance
- Graduating student of the academic year 2018/19. Cumulative GPA 3.0 and above.
- Good written and verbal communication skill.
How to Apply
Applicants who fulfill the above qualifications can send their application and required credentials by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit their application in person to the Human Resources Officer at Wollo Sefer, Mina Building, 5th Floor until 30 June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for next stage evaluation.