The position of Account Billing Collection Clerk consists of being responsible for computing, classifying, and recording numerical data to keep financial records complete.
- Communication skills such as language, customers service …
- Maintain files, including accounts payable documentation & CRV and other miscellaneous filings;
- Prepare Requisitions for customers, Payment Request in Peachtree and follow up with customers via email, phone and others
- Follow up customers transaction on bank
- Handle customers any requests such as suspension, termination and any notice letters.
- Conduct detailed daily collection reports and submit management
- Post data/ records customers status to customers database;
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information or to correct transactions;
- Maintain knowledge of all service tasks/programs/procedure schedules
Qualifications and requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent;
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, and to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Work experience 1- 2 years
- Attention to Detail
How to Apply