Quadrant Investment PLC brings a fresh and innovative approach to logistic services, acting as liaison between our customer and their clients. We work closely with our customers to fully understand their business and Logistic needs and their expectations in order to provide optimum value and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check freshness of food and ingredients
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and other food preparation workers
- Develop recipes and determine how to present the food
- Plan menus and ensure uniform serving sizes and quality of meals
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality
- Order and maintain inventory of food and supplies
- Monitor sanitation practices and follow kitchen safety standards
Number of required
- Attractive, according to experience & educational background.
- Proven work experience as a Chef
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their cv and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
For further information please contact us on: +251 116-62-21-11
Only short listed applicants will be contacted