- Maintain a clear accounting and documentation process for each shipmen
- Monitor and review physical inventory of all secondary warehouses under his/her supervision for monthly reconciliation
- Check all the receipt, dispatch, requisition pads, way bills, distribution center visit report, distribution lists and prepare the monthly Commodity Status Reports (CSR), Recipient Status Reports (RSR) and Loss Status Reports (LSR)
- Work closely in close collaboration with field monitors and stock keepers
- Collect all the receipts & issue summary and verify physical inventory of all warehouse.
- Education: BA Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Business Management and any other related fields
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year previous experience in a related position as Commodity Stock controller/accountant /Data clerk.
- Ability to perform field assignments and willingness to travel for long period of time in difficult terrain, harsh and demanding conditions.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage;
How to ApplyInterested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to [email protected] and or via