|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD)|
|Phone||:||011 1553003 / 0111580820|
|Job Title||:||Communication Officer (HELSIA Project)|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, March 9, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, March 27, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Federation of Ethiopian National Associations of Persons with Disabilities (FENAPD)
Position: Communication Officer (HELSIA Project)
• The Communication Officer will be based in Addis and responsible for FENAPD Sidama and Addis project activities. The communication officer will be responsible for the federation’s regular public relations activities and maintains regular contact with relevant government and non-governmental actors in the disability movement. He provides overall direction and administration of FENAPD’s communication and Publicity activities and fulfils its legal mandate and lead his reporting staff according to the bylaw of FENAPD and the decision and approval passed by the executive Director; and he is responsible for the planning, strategic planning, administration and management, program study, development and implementation, capacity building on his human resource, and program reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa
– Salary: Negotiable & Attractive
– Term of Employment: One year with possibility of extension based on performance & budget availability
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants may hand in their educational and work experience documents in person to the Federation (Addis Ababa, from Semen Hotel the way to Afinchober, Around Nigerian Embassy, in front of Ethiopian Korean Veterans War Memorial Park, the way to Chilot square about 70 – 80 meters walking distance) or through e-mail: [email protected] Application period is until March 27, 2020.
• Applicants should specifically indicate the position’s name and number in their application letter or subject of their e-mail.
• For more information Tel: 011 1553003 / 0111580820
“Women and Persons with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply!”
• MA/BA Degree in Journalism and Communication, Political science, Public Relations and other related field of studies
• Relevant Experience in Project and Disability: 2 years for MA, 4 years for BA
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|