DASHEN BANK EMPLOYEES CREDIT AND SAVING COOPERATIVE ASSOCIATION
GENERAL MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
The company office general manager is responsible to the chairman of the company management committee, shall be the head of the overall operations of the company office. Shall be responsible to be in charge of the company office and shall insure the company internal control system is implemented.
The company office general manager shall carry out the following job descriptions.
- Shall follow, manage, supervise whether operations are carried out according to the company article of association policy and job priorities.
- Shall follow whether the regulations passed from the societies organizing office are translated into practical implementation and shall implement them.
- Shall supervise whether the employees appointed by the office shall carried out the responsibilities extended them.
- Studying better procedures, shall propose to the management committee and shall implement when endorsed; shall report to the management regarding their implementation.
- Shall follow, manage, supervise the work procedures giving directions to the departmental heads or employees; shall report on their implementation.
- Shall follow whether the activities of producing the office budget and the work plan draft and the implementation of them upon being endorsed having lodged to the management committee according to the plan; shall report on their implementation.
- Shall follow the implementation of the stationary and janitorial items necessary for the office according to the plan.
- Shall ensure the members of the company being accessed with the necessary information and evidence attending properly and advice them.
- Shall follow on the day today basis and closely the quality of daily accounts and related work; Supervise them.
- Shall follow the departmental heads might plan together with the concerned workers, that the works are implemented accordingly planed and supervised them.
- Shall follow, assess the performance of the departmental workers and shall take the necessary measure regarding their performance.
- Shall work to improve the performance of the company and shall get the work be conducted.
- Shall give the necessary information and evidence for the questions raised by the company supervising committing.
- Shall report the monthly performance to the management committee, shall implement according to the direction given.
- Shall report monthly, quarterly and annually to the societies organization.
- Shall facilitate the annual accounts summary and the performance to be inspected by external auditors.
- Shall facilitate works responding closely to the questions raised by external auditors.
- Shall ensure whether inputs, human power, material and the like necessary for the company business are fulfilled, shall replenish the missing ones.
- Shall supervise whether workers administration system is implemented completely, to assess the same as well shall ensure the careful handling of the relevant archives and files.
- Shall supervise the expenses made from the company lest spent improperly without following rules and regulations.
- Shall permit and sign for the careful expenses according to the internal regulation.
- Shall implement, make implemented following regulations given from the management committee.
- Shall carry out, execute, follow the implementation of other company office works;
- Shall carry out, get carried out, manage, control, execute, report the execution to the management any office works given as the case may be the company chairman or D/Chairman.
Minimum Qualification and Experience requirements for Manager, Credit Association
- B.A Degree in Accounting
- More than 8 years of experience in saving and credit association that has more than 500 members
- out of the 8 years’ experience, 3 years shall be in supervisory position in saving and credit association
- Experience in using Microsoft excel and word (English and Amharic)
- Experience in using Peachtree for credit association recording
- Shall have experience in converting credit association record from manual to Peachtree
- Shall be solution oriented and creative in addressing various credit association related issues
- Shall be capable to do credit association Finacial recording both in manual and Peachtree
- Shall be capable in updating and adjusting old records
- Shall have good leadership skill in co-coordinating the credit association team
- Shall have good inter personal skill
- Shall have good communication skill both in verbal and writing
- Shall have good customer handling experience and attitude
How to Apply