Customer Service Manager I (Harar Branch Under Dire Dawa District)
DB/ Vacancy- 067/20
· The Customer Service Manager will support the Branch Manager in coordinating all activities of Customer Service Officers (Maker/Checkers) and Senior Customer Service Officer (Cash/Accounts) within the Branch and ensure operational excellence to deliver exemplary services for high customer satisfaction levels, supporting the Bank’s growth.
Academic & Professional Qualification
· Bachelor degree in a business related field e.g. accounting, management, economics, business administration
· Minimum of Six (6) years of banking experience
Required Technical Competency
· Understands the basic mechanisms of general financial products and services.
· Knowledge and experience in modern service delivery practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes.
· Good knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
· Ability to respond to basic client inquiries and instructions and the capability of advising and resolving most issues and requests.Project management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through ethiojobs.net ( http://ethiojobs.net )
- Applicants should specify the vacancy number on the cover letter /application letter and fill all the details on application form from the link below and shall save in PDF format (mandatory).
- CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory).
- All relevant credentials stated on the application form /CV shall be scanned and attached in PDF format (mandatory).