KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Enter all data accurately and in a timely manner per instructions of the MEAL Coordinator
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date data.
· Assure protection of the systems and data by performing at least one system back up.
· Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained
- Ensure that data entry work is implemented as planned and in line with Save the Children policies and procedures and meet the expected standards.
- produce High quality, analytical reports and supply to SC program on regular basis
- update data on beneficiaries on regular basis
· Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- BSC in computer science with 1year work experience in a data entry or related position, preferably with increasing responsibilities.
- Proficiency in computer software such as Windows, Word, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to work as a member of a multicultural development team.
- Efficient skill for posting data into computer (Fast typing)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in working in refugee station in the area of child protection
- Willingness to live in a hardship area
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Highly developed relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed verbal and communication skills including fluency in English
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail and quality
- Computer literacy (including advanced excel skills)
- Ability to travel in region and internationally
PERSONAL BEHAVIOURS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Commitment to Save the Children’s mission and values
- Initiative, flexibility and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative
- Ownership and accountability of own work
- High levels of confidentially and integrity