The Delivery manager will support the Performance-based Delivery team in planning, management, execution, and reporting for TARGET implementers while ensuring effective partnership with internal and external stakeholders, identifying, and executing priority support activities. The Delivery Manager leads planning and execution effectiveness; tracking and monitoring performance; reporting and escalation; problem solving and capacity building support for TARGET Technical Assistance (TA) program within the performance-based delivery team. The Deliver Manager will also manage a senior data and delivery analyst and work directly with TARGET Technical Experts (TTEs) placed at MoE and REBs to ensure meaningful planning and target setting; continuous monitoring and tracking performance; timely and accurate reporting, and rigorous and practical problem solving, analysis, and capacity building. In addition, the Delivery Manager will lead provision of analytical support to senior leadership to TARGET on high priority requests, including trend analysis, strategic planning and/or policy analysis.
– MA degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Development Studies, Economics, Information Management System, and related field of study
– Professional certification in project management is an advantage.
· At least 8 years of experience in a program/project management and program delivery in consulting setting, NGOs or other roles focused on applied analysis, program delivery, capacity development, strategy development, and project design, or project management, delivery, and reporting, experience in education management is highly preferred
· Proven record of structuring and delivering challenging projects or work streams in a range of areas, and ability to use diverse applied analytical methods and tools to develop new insights for enhancing effective delivery and program implementation.
· experience in programme management and/or coordination
· Experience working with local government authorities
· Strong organizational skills, ability to take initiative and solve problems/deliver results on time
· Experience of establishing strong working relationships with colleagues within and from different organizations and cultures
· Ability to work as part of a team