District credit Analyst (Dessie District)
- The Credit Analyst is responsible for activities related to credit analysis and appraisal in the District Office. These include identifying, mitigating factors for credit risk(s); making in-depth credit analysis and appraisal using appropriate analysis techniques; and ensuring that the findings of the analysis are true and correct as per the Bank’s policies and procedures.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Management, Banking, Finance or other related fields.
- At least five (5) years’ banking experience of which at least two (2) years in credit area.
Required Technical Competency
- Working knowledge of provisioning for loan losses and the Bank’s regulatory provisioning policies and requirements.
- Expert knowledge of loan workout and recovery processes and strong knowledge of lending principles in the commercial business market.
- Solid understanding of lending procedures and credit reporting agencies
- Proficient in reading / interpreting financial statements for the purpose of underwriting credit.
- In-depth knowledge of credit scoring and financial services products.
- Knowledge of policies, rules, regulations and directives related to the financial sector.
- Sound knowledge of macroeconomic and microeconomic environment.
- Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Action oriented.
- Quality focus and attention to detail.
- Professionalism and integrity in line with Dashen Bank values.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Critical and analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers)
- Risk awareness and focus - demonstrates understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (* mandatory ).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account
v for any support please contact via 0115-18-03-55
* CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: - Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.