I. I. Position Summary:
The position holder is strongly required to possess skills and knowledge ofBusiness Analysis and ERP Implementation. Moreover, although the position is not a technical position, itrequires strong technical skills and ideal candidates will need to be aware of the latest trends in IT to be able to develop the best solutions for the ERP Implementation project teams. Moreover, the assistant project coordinator uses communication and project management skills to coordinate a project. The position holder should identify client needs and organize them into an actionable plan. This position requires applicants who have history of leading and coordinating successful ERP Implementation projects and experience in documenting business requirements in ERP implementation project
II. Position Holder Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules and expenditures.
- and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Understanding client requirements, documenting the requirements designing a comprehensive strategy for achieving successful outcome of the project.
- Responsible for developing a good relationship with the respective clients, get inputs from the client and communicate to the team members of the project.
- End to End management and co-ordination of the project and responsible for the successful completion of the ERP Implementation project.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met and determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the implementation project.
- Monitoring deliverable and ensuring timely completion of the ERP implementation projects.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Follow and report to the project manager on the progress of the project
- Coordinate with vendors, employees and clients to organize project expectations
- Evaluate and identify challenges and utilize resources to solve problems
- Collaborate with team members in planning the details of the implementation project
- Organize, track and document all project documents
Assistant project Coordinator is involved in each aspect of a project, from start to finish. Organizational and project management skills are useful. Useful required skills as an assistant project coordinator include:
- Documenting business requirements documents during ERP implementation
- Strong analytical,conceptual thinking and business data analysis skills
- Excellent coordination, planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong team work, interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills to work with supervisors, personnel, vendors and suppliers.
- Knowledge of end-to-end functional business processes
- Working with cross functional teams and other stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish and manage scope, budget, resources, timeline to go-live
- Creates a sense of urgency in managing delivery cycles to go live.
- Leadership and Negotiation skills
Data analysis; cleansing, mapping and configuration
Documenting business requirements in ERP implementation
Coordinating and Consulting ERP Implementations
Identification, analysis and mitigation or escalation of potential risks and issues.
Ensuring quality of project deliverable and management of quality issues.
Successful management of change within Client organizations.
Maintaining all necessary communication lines within project teams
Tools to Be Used
ERP Implementation Assistant Project Coordinator should be proficient in using the following tools:
- Project management software
- Time and attendance software
- Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum Educational Requirements:
§ At least BSc/ BA degree in, Business Management, Management Information System (MIS), Information Science and related business fields.
§ MBA or related Master’s Degree
§ Technical Education in combination with Accounting and Finance is an Asset.
At least 6 years for Master’s degree holders or 8 years of experience for BSc holders in coordinating and managing successful ERP Implementation projects.
§ Managing, coordinating and consulting ERP Implementations
§ Experience in documenting business requirements in ERP implementation
§ A history of leading and supporting successful ERP Implementation projects.
§ Business data analysis; data cleansing and mapping as per ERP system requirement.
§ Full life cycle Project Management in SAP Project Implementation and consultancy experience from beginning to end is an added advantage.
How to Apply