Responsibilities and Tasks
1. Responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company executives.
2. Their duties include prioritizing emails and phone calls, gathering documents to prepare for meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.
Additional Skill Requirements
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion
Qualification and Experience:
BA or MA Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related fields of study.
3 years relevant work experience with 1 year executive assistant position.
How to Apply
Apply by attaching and sending your application letter, CV, and other supporting documents including your personal phone number to the email address, [email protected] .
For further information and assist, please contact us by calling +251(0)9-55-45-78-17 or +251(0)114-70-92-12.