Tinaw Business Share Company, engaged in rose flowers growing and export, wants to recruit and hire experienced and competent professionals for the vacant position available at its Rose Farm, located in Gurage Zone, Ezsha Woreda, Zigaba-botto Kebele, 180 km South West of Addis Ababa.
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for ensuring that the Farm obtains the manpower required for its smooth operation, and the recruitment and human resources management is handled in compliance with applicable laws of the land and the Company’s policies.
Qualification, experience and skills:
The minimum requirements for the position are as follows .
- A university degree in human resources management, business management or related field of study from a recognized university.
- At least five years hands- on professional experience in human resource management in preferably commercial farm (s).
- Proven previous experience in managing recruitment activities, staff development and motivation, and performance management.
- Proven ability in managing employment relationships and contracts.
- Proven ability to collate, analyze, evaluate and synthesize human resources data and information.
- Excellent persuasion, negotiation and communication skills.
How to Apply