- BA Degree in Accounting
- At least 3years’ experience in the local or international NGO sector in a similar Finance/Admin Officer position.
- Computer skills and knowledge of various software packages such as Excel, MS Word, and other accounting software.
Core competencies and experience:
- Prepare cheque and petty cash payment vouchers
- Prepare, bank reconciliations and
- Handle petty cash and payments
- Handle all tax related matters
- Prepare and clear advance payments of staff, partners, etc.
- Manage payroll for staff and all related matters and payments, e.g. provident fund, etc.
Administrative competence to:
- Manage the comprehensive filing system for the office
- Handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Manage communication with partners
- Support workshops, logistics, etc.
- Oversee management of office neatness, cleanliness, etc.
- Fluent in Amharic and English writing and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team.
How to Apply
All interested applicants must send only their CV’s and an application letter to the DVV International Ethiopia Country Office, addressing the Ethiopia Country Director, using the e-mail address: email@example.com by no later than23,Aug 2019 (end of day.) Copies of qualifications will be requested only after candidates have been shortlisted. Please list at least 3 references in your CV and ensure that all your CV contact details are correct. Provide evidence of your competencies obtained through different work experiences. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.