|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)|
|Job Title||:||Finance & Administrative Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, January 3, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Finance & Administrative Officer
• Working with and reporting to the Project Coordinator, the Finance and Administrative Officer will be in charge of leading the finance and administrative unit within the project office. The candidate, is responsible for budget planning, administrating and managing project fund, human resources, property management and handling, facilitating the recording and posting of financial data; guide and support preparation of payment vouchers, record transaction, process disbursements, analyzing financial data, verify all source documents for proper approval and documentation. Participate and prepares financial statements; keeps up-to-date pertinent records of the books of accounts, and prepares and controls budget; implement accounting systems. Preparing the necessary reports establishing sound internal control, ensure with full compliance with EWNRA rules and regulations of financial processes, financial records and reports and audit follow and implementation of effective internal control framework. Further prepares/reviews regular financial reports. Work in close collaboration of other teams within the project. Facilitate and follow up transfers made to the project sub office and timely settlement of the transfers. Responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual reports for the activities undertaken within the project intervention kebeles.
• Duty Station: Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with travel to kebeles when deemed necessary
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all the posts.
• Closing date: January 3, 2020 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
• Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address.
• Email: [email protected]
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
P.O.Box 1518 code 1110
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA Degree in Accounting from recognized University/ College and 4 years’ service with 2 years of minimum service in FAO position. NGOs Experience is highly preferable.
• Knowledge of working on Peachtree accounting software; Good ability both in spoken and written English; Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships; Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|