The Leprosy Mission (TLM) is a leading International Christian Organization with over 147 years of experience, active in over 30 countries, working towards the vision of “Leprosy Defeated, Lives Transformed.
TLMI- Ethiopia is looking for a competent Admin & Finance Assistant for its office. The Admin & Finance Assistant is responsible for the proper handling of daily transactions of Cash and performing administrative tasks in the TLM Ethiopia office.
Main Responsibilities of the Job
The role of the Administration and Finance Assistant is to handle overall cash transactions and administration/HR related activities. She/he is responsible for effecting cash, maintaining & updating cashbook, Office management, and HR management of TLMIE. S/he works under the supervision of the Finance and Administration officer.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities.
- Specific duties and responsibilities of the job will be found in Job description which will be sent to short listed applicants along with TLM application template to be filled by short listed candidates
Key Qualifications / Experience:
- B.A Degree in Business Management, Accounting or any related Field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in similar Experience for BA
- NGO Experience is highly desirable.
- Significant experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, and audit, reporting, and expense validation and reimbursement;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent skills in written and oral English and local languages
- Technical & Other Skills
- Able to use quick book software
- Good level of computer literacy
- Working experience in similar context is an asset.
- Working capability in English is required. Working knowledge of a local language is an advantage
Applicant should have these general attributes:
- Be committed to the mission, vision and values of TLMI-Ethiopia.
- Endorse and upload the safeguarding policy of TLMI-Ethiopia and ensure that all work considers the safeguard of current and potential beneficiaries,
- Be able to exercise flexibility, diplomacy and confidentiality in all matters.
- Be able to work in a team, promoting and supporting all team members as equals.
- Be resourceful, pro-active and self-motivated, working independently and with initiative.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Committed to working with integrity and be able to demonstrate what this means.
- Be committed to working with communities and developing others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply to [email protected] .
Send your CV and a cover letter by email to [email protected] . so that you get copy of TLMI-E job application form and job description.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Relevant documents will be requested after screening.
The closing date for applications is: June 10, 2021