The Finance Manager is responsible for building the growth, profitability, and reputation of the company. This position is in charge of making policies and directives that focuses on the welfare of the company, Control company treasury, preparing financial statements, establishing strategies and plans, and managing the overall financial operations of the company.
General Targets and deliverables
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Makes financial reports related to account payables and receivables, budgets, expenses, etc.
- Develop and produce ad-hoc management reports for the business managers as required
- Ensures effective management and control over cash and cash items.
- Ensures that Factory fixed assets are properly registered, given proper identification, satisfactorily maintained and accounted for.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Ensuring compliance to ERCA and other tax related items
- Executing acquisition of loan financing if required
- Executing application for foreign currency for imports
- Executing transparent financial administration
- Executing effective management of budgets
- Work in collaboration with….to make sure Global control system (GCS) is implemented as planned
- Take the lead on Audit and make sure everything is ready at the time of audit and report to ERCA
- Take the lead on current expansion project and manage the approved Budget
Accounting and Reporting
- Ensure full compliance with Senselet accounting and reporting rules.
- Ensure insight in quantitative and qualitative performance regarding the own assigned area and create legally mandatory reports as well as monthly ad hoc management reporting.
- Closes and follows up timely books of accounts by internal and appointed auditors and make sure that their suggestions, comments and recommendations are given due attention.
Development of function
- Ensure the optimal development and execution of all Finance processes by introducing common management tools, monitor and benchmark methodologies and best practices of other Companies.
Master or bachelor’s degree in Development Management, minor Accounting and Finance. ACCA Certification is preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience for a private organization, preferably manufacturing
- Good analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- A good understanding of accounting principles and financial statistics.
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using Peachtree financial software.
- Ability to manage, guide, and lead employees.
- Keen attention to detail.
How to Apply