Financial Accounting Operation:
- Prepare complete, accurate and timely AP financial/grant reports and submit to the AP Supervisor, other internal and external stakeholders as per WVE financial manual
- Ensure proper approval for all payment requests in accordance with WVE authorization limit
- Handles all bank matters including bank signatories, bank reconciliation and bank deposits
- Ensure AP projects financial data processing and keep all accounts are current and up-to-date
- Review payroll preparation for AP level hired staff and casual workers and effect timely payment
- Review business & travel advance requests & ensure timely settlement
Financial Reporting & Budgeting :
- Involve in budget preparation, cash flow analysis, budget management and control in collaboration with program staff.
- Engage in maintaining monthly and annual fixed asset inventory register of the AP and ensure timely submission to RO.
Financial Compliance & Risk Management :
- Coordinate the pre-audit preparation for the AP internal, local external and Global Centre (GC) audit and ensure implementation of audit recommendations
- Handle cash request and management to ensure APs month end cash balance according to the APs target low (i.e.1.12 of the AP’s annual budget) and request fuel coupon as per the need
- Follow-up and ensure purchased items of the AP at HO and RO are collected as per the requested date of delivery.
Stewardship Management & Resource Efficiency:
- Review and submit insurance data related to vehicle, motor cycle to RO and annual insurance survey data to National Office for timely annual insurance renewal
- Advice the AP Supervisor on Financial and Administrative Issues
Qualifications Required: BA Degree in Accounting or Accounting & Finance
3. Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
4. Technical Skills and Abilities
- Committed to the core values of World Vision
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-work and collaboration in a diverse cultural environment.
- Consistently achieves high-level results, manages and delivers projects on-time and on-budget.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must require to attach Current CV with three references & fill employment application form which can be found ) and email by stating the position that you have applied on the subject line of the email to [email protected] and or via .