|Company||:||On Point Management Solutions|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||MC MANUFACTURING PLC|
|Job Title||:||HR & Admin Manager| Factory|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Saturday, December 12, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, December 15, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
On behalf of our clients, MC Manufacturing PLC, we are looking for a candidate for a HR & Admin Manager| Factory Position.
MC manufacturing (Previously Called Licon Manufacturing, a Joint Venture Company) is a well-established company. The company produces a wide range of International standard Pre-Mix Plasters and Construction Chemicals in Ethiopia
• Provide practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction and advice to other department managers on HR procedure, best practice, employment rewards, benefits, and legislation to facilitate and achieve the objectives and targets of an organization;
• Responsible for all human resource & administration activities to include employment, compensation, labour relations and benefits;
• Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant's qualifications;
• Negotiates contracts with outside vendors to provide employee services;
• Take proper and fair discipliner measures on line employees (as necessary);
• Ensure that the company's personnel procedures are strictly adhered to;
• Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept under lock and key;
• Be aware of the welfare needs of employees and be available for counselling;
• Observe and monitor managers'/supervisor’s performance to make sure that company rules and procedures are being followed;
• Conduct Verbal and written counselling and performance review is in a timely fashion;
• Organize and motivate staffs at head office and factory;
• In coordination with other department managers, maintain & updates job descriptions for the departments and ensure that the most suitably qualified person is appointed in the event of a vacancy;
• Prepare reports as required;
Salary & Benefit
Up to 20,000 Gross + Benefits
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, email your PDF/Word CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected] until December 15th, 2020
• Please write the Job Title (HR & Admin Manager |MC)) in your email subject line.
• No calls or walk-ins.
• Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Management or related with at least 5 years of Experience
• Experience in a manufacturing setting is a must.
• High degree of organizational skills.
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work well with others.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 15000.00|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||ETB 20000.00|