Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
The HR/Admin Manager participates in maintaining and reviewing all administrative and human resource systems and procedures. He/She will ensure uniform compliance with policies and procedures at the field site and provides technical support to the field office and the team.
The post holder supervises the field HR Officers and provides technical support for them.
– MA/BA Degree in Management, Human Resources Management, Public Administration or related field of study from recognized university.
– 3 years for MA holders or 4 years of experience for degree holders in Human Resource Management and Administration; and at least two years in supervisory/managerial level.
– NGO experience in HR and Admin is a must.
– Strong organizational skills.
– Oversees/international experience with an international NGO is an advantageous
– Proven management skills.
– Project management experience
– proposal and report writing skills
– Experience in working with multicultural and diversified workforce.
– Working experience in HRMIS is preferable.
– Excellent representational skills.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work under pressure and attention to details.
– Fluency in Somali and English languages is Advantageous
How To Apply:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications; please send your CV and application letter through IRC career site .
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
· Name of the position you have applied for
· Date of application
· Summary of your qualifications and experience
· Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
· Please include at least 2 references from current and former supervisors.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
IRC is an equal employment opportunity employer.
IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age,marital status or disability.