Itang Town Water Utility is operating and maintaining a water supply system for providing potable water to serve both the host community of Itang, Thurpham and 3 refugee camps.
Scope of work:
The Human resource department is linked to overall development of ITWU, as employees are central for the final output of the utility's performance. Behind the ITWU water production, there is a human mind, effort and man hours (working hours). No product or service can be produced without help of ITWU staff. Staffs are fundamental resources for making things work in the utility. Therefore, we will work hard in the HR department to have skilled and competent people to make the utility competent and best.
- To ensure acquiring competent and skilled manpower in the utility:
- By conducting proper recruitment procedure: such as advertisement, long listing, shortlisting, reviewing, facilitating selection process, conducting orientation
- To ensure the utilization of the available skilled manpower by make efficient use of their time:
- Developing performance measures and sharing with all the other department managers to evaluate staff performance on regular basis.
- To ensure the policy and procedure of the utility is administered:
- Strengthening the human resources to bring the intended outcome in the future.
- To ensure the welfare of all staff:
- Relating well and motivating staff and stakeholders for better performance and job satisfaction.
Job Time: Two years with the possibility of extension
Qualification and experience requirement
- BA in Human resource management, business administration and related field of study from a recognized college.
- 5 years of post-graduation and on the job experience in management area.
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Report writing skills
- Computer skills
How to ApplyWe invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) a CV (maximum 5 pages)iii) other supporting documents through
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.