Human Resource Officer for Dessie District
- Working under the supervision of HR Business Partner, s/he is responsible for implementing the activities related to talent management and talent development talent acquisition and on-boarding including participating in job design, recruitment and selection and orientation processes. The HR Officer performs HR operations related activities and functions at district level.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Management or related discipline from a reputable university.
- At least four (4) years of relevant experience in a similar function/role
Required Technical Competency
- Technical experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian employment and labour relations law
- Knowledge of best and current HR practices and approaches
- Experience conducting training needs analyses
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (* mandatory ).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
* CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory
NB: - Dashen Bank does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Hence, if you are asked for any please refuse.