Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
ABH Partners P.L.C
The National Election Board of Ethiopia (NEBE), re-established by proclamation No. 1133/2019, is the constitutionally mandate conduct elections, organize referendum and regulate political parties in Ethiopia. NEBE is undergoing institutional reform to credibility and capacity and conduct free, impartial, and credible elections. Through the support of the United Nations Develop Program (UNDP), NEBE has contracted ABH Partners to provide human resource recruitment and management services.
Accordingly, ABH partners would like to invite applicants who meet the below requirements to apply for the position of ICT Database Administrator.
The Database Administrator under the direct support of the ICT Manager will be responsible for maintaining data integrity and to NEBE’s existing database system and will create and manage feasible optimal database system to support the election process
Database Administrator will also use updated software to store and organize data and make sure database systems are updated up to organizational standards.
Required number: One
Reports to: ICT Manager
Duty station: NEBE Head Quarter, Addis Ababa
Duration: 12 months with a possibility of extension
Salary: Attractive (Non Civil Service Scale)
Expected Start Date: Immediately after obtaining the contract
· 5 years of relevant experience
· Demonstrated professional experience and knowledge experience in Server, Oracle, Postgres and other database system
· Domain level technical knowledge to maintain databases, ensure recovery and provide patches on MySQL and/or Oracle databases.
· Experience working independently on technical database administration activities
· Experience with Share Point Database Services
· Demonstrated IT and technical skills
· Good problem-solving and team working skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality
· The ability to remain highly organized while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
· Fluency in English required.
How To Apply:
by stating the position you are applying on the subject.
Application may also be submitted in person to our office located on Bole Road, behind DH Geda Tower Addis Ababa from 8:35:30 pm, Monday to Friday and Half day on Saturdays.
For more information and detailed Job description, please visit our job portal at
Qualified candidates who fulfil the criteria will be hired only following the approval and endorsement by NEBE.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
PLEASE STRICTLY FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS. DON'T CLICK APPLY NOW AS YOU ARE NOT INSTRUCTED TO APPLY ONLINE.