The Innovation and New Tracks of Jobs Manager will directly report to the Commissioner and will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify innovation opportunities in Ethiopia, including in the digital economy
- Support the director by conducting rigorous analysis and benchmark studies on identified innovative sectors and their potential in job creation
- Propose high-level policy recommendations and reforms for the development of innovative sectors
- Liaise with private sector stakeholders/entrepreneurs and entrepreneurship platforms in Ethiopia to identify future opportunities
- Undertake continuous tracking and monitoring of innovation programs/initiatives in Ethiopia by defining key performance indicators
- Facilitate the incubation of pilot and flagship innovation projects that have a potential to create new markets and opportunities.
Education and Experience
- MA/BA in Agro-Economy, Business Administration, Business management, Policy Analysis, Social Work or related fields
- A minimum of 9/7 years of work experience in related field
Job Grade: XI
How to Apply
- Applicant should bring original documents with a non-returnable copy of their educational evidence and work experience
- Registration will be 10 consecutive working day from the date of the announcement
- Registration place is at Bole around DH Geda Job creation commission Head office.
- Candidates with experience from non-governmental organizations should submit proof tax payment for their duration of employment
- first degree cumulative must be 3.00 and above for Men and 2.8 and above for Women candidates
- Applicants with experience more than stated above can apply
- Work experiences should be direct experience and should be relevant to the stated job
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply
- The exam date will be announced internally and communicated through phone.