1. Evaluating the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and
regulations which could have a significant impact on the organization.
2. Identifying loops that would result in risk exposures and recommend risk control management.
3. Evaluating the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, verifying the existence of such assets.
4. Performing consulting and advisory roles related to policies, corporate governance, risk management and
controls as appropriate to the Board and the organization.
5. Submit to the Board on regular basis an internal annual audit plan for review and approval.
6. Reporting on regular basis on the performance relative to the annual Audit plan as per Board request.
7. Reporting significant risk exposures and internal control issues, including but not limited to fraud, corporate
governance and other matters needed or requested by the Board.
8. Evaluating regular and/or specific operations at the request of the Board or management, as appropriate.
9. Carrying out suspected fraud investigation within the organization and notify the Board and management about
10. Visit branch offices which are located outside Addis Ababa as per the annual and regular audit plans.
11. Cooperates with the external auditors during their audit work and liaise with other internal audit functions
among the group.
12. Ensures successful completion of assigned internal audit engagements as per the agreed audit plan and
13. Reviewing the suitability of internal control design.
13. Extract and analyze data from ERP to support Board and management
1. The applicants should have a minimum of BA degree in accounting and related business fields. Applicants with
ACCA/CIA are desirable.
2. Proficiency in English
3. The applicants should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience out of which 3 years as senior Internal Auditor.
Applicants with experience in automotive and equipment dealership industries are preferable.
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
Ø Communication, presentation and reporting skills
Ø Proficiency in MS applications (power point, excel, word, outlook).
Ø Strong Analytical skills and attention to details.
Ø Sound independent judgement
Ø Must be able to work independently as well as in teams.
Ø Independent, self-driven and proactive attitude.
Ø Strong organizational and communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV and copy of supporting documents through [email protected] within 10 (ten) consecutive days from the date of announcement.
NB Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.