- Company: Amhara Bank
- Location: Ethiopia
- State: Amhara
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: - - Accounting / Finance Jobs in EthiopiaAmhara Bank S.C Jobs in EthiopiaBanking Jobs in Ethiopia
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
Announcement No. ABa/EVA 041/22
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Reviews daily operational activities,
- Implements the anti-fraud campaign and assess compliance,
- Conducts risk management assessments of all departments,
- Evaluates existing controls, and recommend improvements where deficiencies are identified,
- Conducts investigations of irregularities discovered by or brought to the auditor’s attention.
- Undertake other related duties as required
Place of Work : Bahir Dar Gondar Dessie Debre Tabour Debre Markos Merawie Enjibara Burie Finote Selam Dejen Bichena Debrework Motta Maksegnit Koladiba Dabat Debark Dansha Gendawuha Woldia Kombolcha Haik Sekota Kemissie Mekane Selam Woreta Addis Zemene Shawura Estie Smada Nifas Mewucha Durbete Lalibella Merssa Bati Logia Semera
Qualifications : BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
Experience : One/1 year of experience in banking industry as an Internal Control Officer, compliance Officer or Auditor.