– Support the company with keeping a smooth professional relationship with Government departments, ministries more specifically with Investment, Labor and Immigration Offices etc.
– collaborating and communicating with necessary government and non – governmental offices;
– Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the company and the other government and non-governmental organizations;
– Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the company and the other entity
– Drafting official letters to Government officials.
– Following up on Government and authorities’ letters.
– Archiving all the letters from and to Government officials.
– Coordinating and liaising with visa and residencies office.
– Ensures that all international staff are issued with visas (if required) prior to their entry to the country
– Ensures that all International staff is issued with residential visas and that visas and residential permits are renewed prior to expiry date.
– Provide support with obtaining government visas and permits if/when required
– Support with the annual renewal of the Business registration and accreditation process
– Provide oral and written translation when and if required.
– Support with other administrative tasks when necessary
– Bachelor Degree holder
– Experience in as a Liaison officer is preferred
– Very good understanding of local government relevant rules and policies.
– Self motivated with ability to work under pressure
– Excellent communication and writing skill both in English and Local languages and attention to details
How to apply:
Interested applicants can send their CV and application letters via [email protected] before 19th February. N.B. Applicants should write the name of the position on the subject line. Applications who don't follow this procedure will not be considered.