Quadrant Investment PLC brings a fresh and innovative approach to logistic services, acting as liaison between our customer and their clients. We work closely with our customers to fully understand their business and Logistic needs and their expectations in order to provide optimum value and support.
- In this hands-on position you will take responsibility for all logistics matters including planning, coordinating and supplies.
- You will support the team in respect of safety, cost, time, schedule and quality of logistics as well as monitor shipments for the site. The role requires excellent verbal, written communication and computer Literacy (MS Office) skills, strong attention to detail, excellent ability to plan and prioritize and solid financial acumen.
- Liaise with the logistics department
- Compile and maintain accurate material schedules for contracts, generate site requisitions and ensure accurate orders are placed
- Monitor delivery of goods against orders and ensure delivered goods are correct, on time and complete as per order
- Arrange crating and hazardous packaging where necessary for goods
- Arranging custom bonds and bank guarantees
- Arrange and facilitate any pre-inspection requirements as may be required by destination
- Arrange cost effective and reliable transport for material and equipment to sites and ensure insurance cover is in place
- Track shipments to final delivery point and ensure clearance process and destination requirements are met mitigating additional and unnecessary charges and negotiating wavers or reductions on those which are imposed
- Obtain road permits, police clearances and arrange necessary transport
- Complete packing lists, Pro-forma or Commercial invoices, and any required bank and customs documentation
- Track and maintain records for temporary cleared cargo, arrange re-importation of all temporary items
- Negotiate for most reliable rates from transporters and clearing & forwarding agents, with regards to road, sea and airfreight
- Compile monthly reconciliations
- Receive invoices from transporters, clearing and forwarding agents
- Reconcile transporters invoices monthly and authorize payments
- Resolve queries and problems encountered by transporters at various borders and destination ports
- Report effectively and accurately to contracts team regarding movement and timing of material.
- And perform other duties.
- Relevant qualification in logistics and social science combined with a min of 2 years logistics co-ordination.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their cv and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
For further information please contact us on: +251፡116-62-21-11
Only short listed applicants will be contacted