|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Zemen Bank|
|Phone||:||+251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5-57 51 66 / 251-11-|
|Job Title||:||Manager – Channel Operations Division|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, February 8, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 12, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Job Title: Manager – Channel Operations Division
• The purpose of this job is to assist the Director-Multichannel Banking Department in the preparation of strategies and policies related to online banking operations; to plan organize, direct and control the activities of online banking division; to create a professional and smooth online banking service delivery by coordinating all stakeholders including Banking Centers, IT, Support team, to put bring excellence in service delivery as the world is moving towards digitalization and let the Bank be among the front leaders of the Banking Industry in terms of digital banking services and perform supervision over subordinates.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within Five (5) working days from the date of this announcement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel: +251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11-5- 57 44 62
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification Required:
• B.A. in Management/ Business Administration/Accounting and Finance/Economics/ Banking and Finance or related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
• 8 years relevant experience out of which 2 years in supervisory position.
• Knowledge and Skill in Banking Operations
• Good understanding of Banking Operations, Multichannel Banking Products, applications, interfaces, and IT based banking technologies
• Knowledge and skill in enterprise technical support and IT support areas
• Skill in using email, internet and web-chatting
• Good exposure on Online Banking technologies and their interfacing with enterprise systems
• Knowledge and skill in strategic management,
• Excellent problem solving skills and analyzing quantitative data
• Self-motivated and patient
• Exceptional interpersonal skill.
• Customer service Skill
• Good written and spoken language ability both Amharic and English.
• Communication skills
• Computer application skill
• Report writing skill.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|