|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Awash Bank|
|Job Title||:||Manager - IFB Product Development Division|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, July 19, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Monday, July 26, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Manager - IFB Product Development Division
• The Job holder is responsible to plan, organize, lead, and control theIFB Product Development division. S/he is responsible for IFB product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with various work units to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. S/he ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. The jobholder continually collects and analyses relevant market and competitor information to assess the market position and identify threats and opportunities.
- Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Skills Requirement: Knowledge of computer operation is mandatory
- Salary & Benefits: As per the Bank’s Salary Scale & Benefits Package
How to apply
• Interested applicants, who fulfill the above requirement, are invited to apply only via Online Job Application System; https://jobs.awashbank.com within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deputy Chief – Human Capital Management Officer Office
P.O. Box 12638
Qualification & Experience
• An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Management or related field plus a minimum of 8 years experience working in the Banking sector with at least 3 years in Banking Operation, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role preferably in Interest-free Banking services.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|