Premier Switch Solutions S.C. is an electronic payment processing Company established by major Ethiopian private banks. It has implemented a state of the art, multi-institution electronic payment platform that is serving its member banks to issue and accept payment cards.
Currently, this company has the below vacant position and would like to invite all interested applicants who might meet the qualification and experience requirements listed for the job opening.
Plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the overall activities of the IT Department; ensures the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization; provides administrative direction and support for daily operational activities; evaluates user needs and system functionality and ensure that ICT facilities meet these needs for the enterprise to support its core business; completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center; accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards; accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures; reviews and submits periodic performance reports to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting To : Deputy Chief Executive Officer
No. Required: one
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering and related fields;
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in the area of Information and Payment Technology; of which 3 years should be in a managerial position. The experience in banking industry or payment card environment is preferable.
- Adequate exposure on IT and payment based project management;
- Good knowledge of latest development in electronic payment systems and retail banking;
- Competence in managing and administrating multi-disciplinary professionals;
- Good Leadership ability;
- Good Decision making ability.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants who meet the required qualifications are invited to submit their updated CV and copies of relevant documents within 10 working days of this announcement.
- We only accept applications sent via our email: [email protected]
- Please write clearly for which position you applied on the email subject line.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted