Please do not accept payment requests at any of the recruitment phases!
- Preparation of specification for input materials, equipment & machinery in collaboration with other engineers/chemists/technologists.
- Preparation & review of different terms of references/TOR related with the project technology in collaboration with other engineers/chemists/technologists.
- Preparation & review of different contract documents related with the project technology.
- Participates in the preparation & review of the overall project implementation plan of the company.
- Prepares software/PMS assisted short term action plan cascaded from the general project implementation plan.
- Conduct project implementation risk assessment as a member of technical team.
- Makes a though follow up of turn key supplier aided with action plan and as per executed contract.
- Makes a though follow up of the technology consultant aided with action plan and as per executed contract.
- Verification and approval of deliverables received from the technology consultant.
- Approval of deliverables received from turnkey supplier and other suppliers.
- Request advices and verifications of all turnkey supplier related issues from the technology consultant.
- Verify and implement advices from technology consultant during the follow up of turnkey supplier.
- Administration of contract with turnkey supplier, with technology consultant and with other suppliers.
- Participates & pays valuable contribution in project implementation technical team.
- Participates & pays valuable contribution in a meeting with all kinds of consultants, with suppliers, with contractors and with shareholders.
- Participates & gets appropriate training from suppliers and technology consultant.
- Participates & pays valuable contribution to the project in different committee’s as assigned (e.g:-purchase committee, etc).
- Accomplish and is responsible to be engaged in any tasks and project implementation activities as assigned by the company.
- Responsible for professional handling of mechanical, thermal, etc. related technology of the project.
- Qualification:- Bachelor of science in mechanical engineering
- Work experience:- minimum of three years of work experience specifically in manufacturing project under implementation:
- Experience in machine & equipment supplier selection,
- Experience in evaluation and follow up of turnkey project suppliers,
- Experience in participation of tender process including tender document preparation,
- Experience in team work
- Skills required:
- Application & use of different soft wares including auto CAD, solid work, CATIA, PPT, Microsoft word, and PMS,
- Understanding & interpretation of design, specification & lay out of machineries and equipment, BD, PFD, & PID,
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Able to work in team