|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)|
|Job Title||:||Natural Resources Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, January 3, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Ethio-Wetlands and Natural Resources Association (EWNRA)
Position: Natural Resources Officer
• Under supervision of and accountable to the Project Coordinator the Natural Resources Officer will be in charge of project activities to be implemented within project intervention kebeles in the woreda. Responsible for implementation of project activities that include interactive training and learning support for local community and community level facilitators assigned in each Kebele. Technical support on watershed management activities, degraded land rehabilitation, area closure, seedling raising and planting, biophysical soil and water conservation activities, Vetiver grass promotion and related activities.
• Duty Station: Fogera Woreda, Woreta Township with travel to kebeles when deemed necessary
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply for all the posts.
• Closing date: January 3, 2020 and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply
• Application can be sent to EWNRA in the following address. All supporting documents (copies of credentials) have to be posted and only CVs should be sent in digital form through the email address.
• Email: [email protected]
Ethio Wetlands and Natural Resources Association
P.O.Box 1518 code 1110
• In view of the stated job requirements, the potential candidate for the post should have BSc Degree from a recognized University/College in Natural Resources Management. Besides, s/he should have at least 4 years of demonstrable work experience in areas of Natural Resources or Integrated Environmental/ Watershed Management. NGO experience is an advantage.
• Competency in computer applications of MS Offices packages is required.
• Understanding and speaking local language is mandatory.
• Cooperative, team player, gender sensitive and excellent in interpersonal relationships.
• Have a strong commitment and openness to learn and share.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|