Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for personnel management, administrative management and communication with local government departments throughout the factory.
- Responsible for the writing preparation of management documents and administrative order documents of the whole factory.
- Responsible for production safety and daily management.
- High school degree or above, with management experience and local government coordination and communication skills.
- Over 35 years old, male.
- Have team spirit and be loyal to the company.
- Proficient in local laws and regulations "Labor Proclamations"
- Much fluency in listening to, speaking and writing English.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and would like to apply above position, please send your CV to email:
Note: Use " Office Manager " as the subject line of your email!
CONTACT: If you want to know more information about our company, please call