Organizational Development Specialist (Re-Advertisement)
- The organizational Development Specialist is responsible to oversee the HR planning and analytics, engaging on process flow and job design, employee’s engagement and organizational culture building initiatives. The role holder is also responsible to provide support in the delivery of people and organizational development strategies and operational plan in support of the Dashen Bank values.
Academic & Professional Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Management, Business Administration and/or related discipline from a reputable university.
- Professional qualification(s) in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- At least Six (6) years’ relevant, post-qualification experience in a similar role.
Required Technical Competency
- Technical experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration.
- Knowledge on linking business strategy to people and HR strategies.
- Knowledge of principles of organizational development and organizational effectiveness.
- Knowledge and understanding of Ethiopian employment and labor relations law.
- Knowledge of best and current HR practice and approaches.
- Knowledge of best and current HR practices and approaches.
- Knowledge of leading practice, tools and processes in Organization Design.
- Ability to analyze data on employee feedback to create a better working environment and engaging culture.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting organizational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationship in order to achieve results.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data and produce reports
How to Apply
1. Interested and qualified applicants should apply through
2. Applicants should fill all the details on the vacancy application form and make sure you submit after completing all the questions.
3. Finally, please scan all relevant credentials (Uploading relevant credentials that verifies educational qualification, work experience licenses, certifications …. etc which are stated on the application form /CV).
3. Login to ethiojobs vacancy application website and attach the scanned documents in PDF format (* mandatory ).
NB. *Applicants who do not have ethiojobs account need to register using personal email account,
* CV‘s shall not be more than 3 pages and saved in PDF format (mandatory