Kurmuk Gold Mine PLC would like to invite competent, energetic, and qualified applicants for the following vacancy announcement.
Brief outline of duties:
We are looking for a versatile and highly organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for country Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of the manager. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assist the country Manager.
- Manage scheduling for company executive.
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of company executive
- Organize & follow up Management meetings.
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Maintain various records and documents for company executive(s)
- BA or MA Degree in Business Management or fields related to the job
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent time management skills and strong ability in planning.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written English communication skills.
- Good report writing skills
- Professional discretion
- Good computer knowledge
- 2 years or above with local and international experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter, CV, and other relevant documents via email in the following address [email protected]