Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a vigorous monitoring and evaluation system that will ensure tracking of business plan/program results at different levels (outputs, outcomes and impact).
- Maintain a proper documentation system to keep company business plan/programs and ensure accountability through regular data updates, data integrity and working in collaboration with the all concerned managers.
- Liaise with managers to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data needed that will be utilized in monitoring strengths, weaknesses and gaps in the planning, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Develop monitoring and evaluation plans for company business plans and programs, and ensure [it] is followed up during the implementation processes.
- Review monthly progress reports from department managers and ensure they have evidence to back-up their respective performance report.
- Coordinate all department managers for effective implementation of monitoring, evaluation and reporting processes.
- Ensure that a planning, monitoring and evaluation process adheres to relevant legal regulations, industry standards and organizational policies.
- Conduct regular inspections to detect areas that violate the guidelines and initiates.
- Ensure that all concerned managers are clear from the beginning about the expected resulted and the Key Performance Indicators and performance standards to preclude any misunderstanding at later stage.
- Formulate a standard reporting system that will be used uniformly by all managers when writing performance reports.
- Liaise with the top management to ensure accountability on those who fail to perform as per expectation.
- Compile company-wide report monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and at the end of every year for submission to the top management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Company.
Required Number : 1(One)
REPORTS TO: CEO
Qualification BA or MBA or related field in Business Administration or Management or Economics or Engineering or related field
Work Experience : 4 years for BA /BSc graduate, in related role preferably in manufacturing
- Computer skill, excellent communication skills, English language proficiency.
- Proven experience of monitoring and evaluation.
- Interpersonal and cross-functional skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can send their current CV & cover letter using our email [email protected] and/or in person at our office Until August 10, 2022.
Note: Use & quote; Job tittle & quote; as the subject line of your email!
Telephone: 011 6 45 98 17/18
P.O.Box: 8191 Addis Ababa