|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Zemen Bank|
|Phone||:||+251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11|
|Job Title||:||Principal Officer – IT Security|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Monday, February 8, 2021|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 12, 2021|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Job Title: Principal Officer – IT Security
• The purpose of this job is to assist the Manager-IT Security Division in planning and coordinating the system & application security of the bank; to follow up and ensure that all Systems & Applications in the Bank are operating seamlessly by enforcing security user and group policies, antivirus policy, and firewall policy and security settings.
How to Apply
• Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in person by attaching their non-returnable application and CV with all credentials to the Bank’s Human Resource Department within Five (5) working days from the date of this announcement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Human Resource Department
Zemen Bank S.C
Address: Kazanchis Abebech Bldg. (Near Radisson Blu Hotel)
Tel: +251-11-5- 57 58 70 / +251-11-5- 57 51 66 / 251-11-5- 57 44 62
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Educational Qualification Required:
• B.Sc. in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or in other related fields.
Minimum Work Experience
• 6 years relevant experience of which 2 years as a Senior Officer.
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to critically analyze incidents and suggest potential courses of actions
• Certifications on IT security such as CCNA Security and Ethical Hacking
• Certifications on server administration for Microsoft, LINUX, UNIX Server administration
• Ability in Secure coding
• Certifications on IT Risk Assessment and etc.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|