|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)|
|Job Title||:||Procurement Assistant|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, August 28, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, September 1, 2020|
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Position: Procurement Assistant
– Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment (G5) – * Fixed Term Appointment is a staff contractual modality.
– Duration: One year (renewable)
How to Apply:
• For full details and to apply visit: https: //bit.ly/321TZZH
• Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
It is UNDP’s policy to offer equal employment opportunities to persons having a physical or mental impairment when they are qualified and when a reasonable prognosis does not suggest a significant change in the person’s capabilities and skills in the near future. To that end, every effort is made to modify the functional requirements of positions and the physical facilities associated with them, when that will facilitate the employment of qualified disabled persons.
• Completion of Secondary Education with specialized training in procurement. University Degree in Business or Public Administration would be desirable, but it is not a requirement.
• Interested applicants must have at least five years of relevant experience (two years with University Degree) at the national level. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of automated procurement systems an experience in handling of web-based management systems.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|