|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopia Reads|
|Phone||:||+251-111 26 03 33|
|Job Title||:||Program Coordinator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Tuesday, July 9, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Tuesday, July 16, 2019|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
Position: Program Coordinator
– No. of Position: 1 (one)
– Salary: Negotiable
– Duty Station: Addis Ababa
How to Apply
• Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements should submit their application letter along with non returnable CV and photocopies of credentials in person within 7 working days starting the appearance of this announcement to: Ethiopia Reads Head office: Behind Kebana Oil Libya gas station.
• Only short listed candidates who fulfil the requirements will be contacted.
• Contact Details Company: Ethiopia Reads Tel: +251-111 26 03 33, Website: www.ethiopiareads.org
• Deadline: 16/7/2019
• BA degree in one of these areas: Education, project management or related Social fields,
• 3 years and above relevant experience working with NGO in the above mentioned fields or related fields on management position
• Strong interpersonal and English communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituency in a diverse community;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English;
• Skills on different computer programs and platforms like Office Suite, internet and e-mail, etc;
• Active and communicative professional appearance;
• Excellent and proven experience in planning and firm belief in teamwork;
• Accuracy and analytical ability.
• Formal Report Writing skill.
Language requirement: Proficiency in English languages is advantageous.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Negotiable|