Tamra for Social Development Organization (TSD) is an indigenous civil society organization working for more than 24 years in different community development programs in the Oromia, Addis Ababa, and Sidama regions. Currently, the organization would like to recruit potential and talented candidates for the following position.
Position Summary: Under the overall administrative and professional direction and supervision of the Executive Director, the program manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, directing, controlling, and coordinating the overall program division/department of the organization. S/he is responsible also for resource mobilization, internal and external communication concerning the programmatic issues of the organization.
Job Grade : X (Ten)
Place of Work: Addis Ababa, with limited travel to project offices and operation areas.
Duration of contract : 1 year, with possible extension upon satisfactory performance
No. of person required : 1 (one)
Gender : qualified, young female candidates highly encouraged.
Required Educational Qualification:
- MBA/MSC/BA/BSc in Management, Community Development & leadership, project management, psychology, sociology, gender, or related fields.
- 3/5 years of experience as a Program Manager, Projects Manager, programs coordinator, project office coordinator, project team Leader in NGOs/CSOs.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Amharic.
- The skill of Afan Oromo and other Ethiopian languages is a bonus.
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS-Window, Internet, and Database management.
- Good interpersonal relationships, communication, negotiation, and motivation skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be creative in solving problems.
- Experience in any voluntary service is a bonus.
- Willingness to carry out any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
How to Apply
Interested & qualified candidates can submit their application on 7 consecutive working days starting from the date of this vacancy announcement , with Non–returnable compressive Curriculum Vitae (C.V) and other credentials pdf documents through [email protected] , no later than November 5/2021 05:00 P.M. During working hour for further information: 011-666-3508/0911-80-8251.