|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||TALENT YOUTH ASSOCIATION (TaYA)|
|:||[email protected] / [email protected]|
|Job Title||:||Project Coordinator|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, December 27, 2019|
|Application Deadline||:||Wednesday, January 1, 2020|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
TALENT YOUTH ASSOCIATION (TaYA)
Position: Project Coordinator
• The post holder will be responsible for overall coordination, planning, implementation, monitoring and review of the project in Addis Ababa TaYA’s Head Office. She/he will be expected to work closely with Four Implementing partners, the target communities; the project team, and respective operational district and diverse range of stakeholders. She/he will be responsible for the timely implementation of the entire project plan as per the approved job description and project implementation and management procedures and guidelines; government and donor requirements and TaYA standards.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
• Overall management, leadership and communication of the project teams and implementation of activities.
• Manage co-ordination and planning, excution and reporting of all proejct imaplemting partmers partners
• Manage co-ordination and planning of the partners and working groups engaged in project implementation.
• Taking part in developing various assessments tools, conducting the assessments and analysis.
• Monitoring and evaluation of project progress, performance and providing periodic status reports to stakeholders and head office.
• Liaisons with, and updates progress to, project stakeholders and senior management.
• Review and present recommendations for Final approval of the program Manager plans, resource utilization and procurement’s.
• Control and lead the effective and efficient utilization of the organization resources.
Place of Work: Addis Ababa – TaYA Head Office
How to Apply
• Please submit cover letter, CV with three professional references and relevant credentials to [email protected] / [email protected] before January 1, 2020. Please include the name of the position in the subject line. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Finalists will be contacted.
• University Degree in Developmental Education, Management, Sociology, or related fields;
• Minimum of 3 years for first Degree or 2 years for advanced degree (MA/MSC) proven experience in relevant jobs,
• Work experience in NGOs or similar organization is an asset/advantageous
• Experience and knowledge of the local culture, language, tradition and pastoral context will be considered as additional competence;
Knowledge and Skills Specific to the post:
• Knowledge and Experience in management of development programs;
• Proven ability to manage a complex and demanding workload;
• Excellent Report Writing and English proficiency skills;
• Local language proficiency will be beneficial;
• Good communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to train and mentor staff;
• Computer and software applications skill.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|