|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency|
|Job Title||:||Project Manager – Capacity Building|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, February 7, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Friday, February 14, 2020|
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Position: Project Manager – Capacity Building
– Term of Employment: One year with possibility of extension
– Duty Station(s): Addis Ababa, with some travel to ATA Regional Offices
– Required Number: One
– Salary & Benefits: Competitive
– Application Deadline: February 14, 2020
• Closely work with the Senior Project Manager (SPM) in identifying and developing tailored and impactful project management trainings and other project management competency building activities to ATA project managers and partners
• Deliver training sessions and other project management capacity building activities both independently and as a team Support the Senior Project Manager in developing project management tools and processes
• Closely work with the SPM and other PPMO members in promoting, supporting, monitoring and controlling the standardization of project/ program/ portfolio management practices across ATA
• Closely work with the SPM in mentoring, training and coaching ATA Project Managers and Implementing Partners’ project teams on project management standards methodologies, processes and tools
• Recommend efficient and compatible Project Portfolio Management solution
• Collaborate with the relevant team within the IS vertical/ATA in managing project management knowledge
• Work with the SPM to regularly survey ATA and partner project teams for feedback on improvements to project management tools, training and support
• Perform additional related tasks as assigned by the Senior Project Manager.
How to Apply:
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) CV (maximum 3 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et
• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Development Studies, IT or other relevant disciplines with relevant professional training in Project Management.
• A minimum of 6 years’ experience for Masters’ Degree, or 8 years of relevant experience for bachelor’s degree in Project Management, with focus on project planning, capacity building and coordination in international organization, the private sector or government office.
• Good knowledge and understanding on project management knowledge areas and project management process groups.
• Advanced communication and negotiation skills- ability to work with peoples without line managing responsibility.
• Proven ability to conduct capacity gap assessment, design tailored capacity building trainings, mentor/coach others and follow up
• Fluency in English and Amharic.
• PMP or equivalent certificate/ ready to be certified within one year after recruitment
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|