|Company||:||General Job Post Account-16|
|Company Name/ Contact Person||:||Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency|
|Job Title||:||Regional Sub-grant Officer|
|Date Posted/Updated||:||Friday, April 24, 2020|
|Application Deadline||:||Saturday, May 2, 2020|
Ethiopian Agricultural Transformation Agency
Position: Regional Sub-grant Officer
– Term of Employment: One year with possibility of extension
– Duty Station(s): Bahir Dar
– Required Number: One
– Salary & Benefits: Competitive
– Application Deadline: May 02, 2020
• Support the sub-grant initiation process such as dissemination of the announcement and other relevant information to partners; answer queries when needed;
• Collect proposals and relay to HQ with the required level of control mechanism;
• Participate in proposal review and evaluation technical committee and play a key role on evaluation of the proposed project cost of potential sub-grantees;
• Participate on the due diligence assessment to the possible sub-grantee and play a vital role on identifying the potential risk that might face on the project implementation;
• Collect and conduct initial review of sub grantees technical and financial reports.
• Compile technical reports and send to program and sub grant team;
• Confirm the sub-grantees utilization performance and facilitate the subsequent fund release by closely working with respective budget holder.
• Prepare an overall sub grantees financial status portfolio and performance report on regular basis and submit to management;
• Review financial utilization reports of sub grantees and submit to Regional finance team to be settled or Post reviewed sub grantee financial reports into ERP as per delegation matrix
• Undertake financial monitoring visits:
1. Provide briefing on donor compliance issues and ATA sub grant management procedures.
2. Conduct monitoring and evaluation visits;
• Provide on job technical supports and training to sub-grantees on budget monitoring, grant management and financial reporting during project implementation;
• Review & address sub-grantees complaints at regional level and escalate to HQ team as needed including communication to program and sub-grant management team;
• Provide input to sub-grant management team if there is any outstanding balance and any financial concerns related to specific Sub-grantee before close-out is finalized;
• Follow-up on refund of unutilized budget and work with Regional finance team;
• Provide input for the preparation final closure letter;
Sub-Grant Management System
• Regularly update and maintain sub-grant files on ERP grant management module; and hard-copy files;
• Assure that closed sub-grantees are inactive on the ERP/Agresso and no payments are recorded.
• Facilitate sub-grant audits as required from entry audit to exit meeting at the regional level;
• Provide other ad-hoc regional sub-grant management information and analysis.
• Other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
How to Apply:
• We invite all candidates meeting the required qualifications to submit (i) a cover letter and (ii) CV (maximum 3 pages) to https://apply.ata.gov.et
• Please DO NOT submit scans of certificates with your application.
• Women are highly encouraged to apply.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, Business administration or Economics from recognized University.
• At least 5 years (for Bachelor’s) or 3 years (for Master’s) relevant work experience,
• Knowledge of local laws of the country including finance, tax and procurement.
• Flexibility and ability to stay effective and motivated in a fast-changing environment.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to work long hours and work with other staffs.
• Excellent adaptive problem-solver in challenging environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Fluency in English, Amharic and respective regional working languages is a plus.
• Proficient Microsoft Office user.
|Min. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|
|Max. Monthly Salary||:||Pay Scale|